Article 1 – Identity of the seller
Article 2 – Applicability
Article 3 – Our offer and your order
Article 4 – Right of withdrawal
Article 5 – The price
Article 6 – Payment
Article 7 – Conformity and warranty
Article 8 – Delivery and implementation
Article 9 – Duration
Article 10 – Force majeure
Article 11 – Intellectual property
Article 12 – Complaints procedure and disputes
Rembert Dodoensdreef 1
+32 9 269 02 69
VAT number: BE 0892.430.484
Bank account number: BE80 3631 6557 3077
1. Our general terms and conditions apply to any offer from us as a Web Merchant to you as a Consumer (any natural person who, solely for non-professional purposes, acquires or uses products or services on the market).
2. We only deliver to Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Austria, Spain, Portugal and Italy. If you provide a delivery address in another country, we may refuse your order.
3. You must be at least 18 years old to place an order. If you are not 18, we ask that you have the order placed by your parents or legal guardian. If we notice that an order has been placed by a minor, we can refuse this order.
4. Placing an order on the website constitutes explicit acceptance of our general terms and conditions of sale, which are always available via the website.
5. If you order online, we will also send you a copy of these general terms and conditions in a format that you can save or print together with the order confirmation or at the latest upon delivery. We recommend that you always do this.
6. If additional special conditions apply in addition to these general conditions, the above also applies to those special conditions. If our general terms and conditions would conflict with those special terms and conditions, you as a consumer can always invoke the most advantageous text in your favor.
1. If an offer has only a limited period of validity or is subject to certain conditions, we will explicitly state this in our offer.
2. We always describe as completely and accurately as possible what we sell you and how the ordering process will proceed. In any case, the description is sufficiently detailed to allow you to make a good assessment. If we use images, they are a true representation of the goods and / or services offered. However, to err is human, and if we are blatantly mistaken, we are under no obligation to deliver to you.
3. Your order is complete and the agreement between us is final as soon as we confirm your order by e-mail and as soon as we have received approval from the card issuer for your payment transaction with credit or debit cards. We accept: Bancontact, Ideal, Visa, Mastercard, PayPall & Apple Pay. If the issuer of your card refuses to agree to your payment to us, we cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery and / or non-delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment in the name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed.
4. To purchase a product, add the product to your shopping cart. Afterwards you enter your contact details and billing information. Then you choose your method of delivery, during the last step you get an overview page, you accept our terms and conditions and confirm your payment by pressing the order button with the caption “order with payment obligation”. Once you have completed these steps, your purchase is final.
1. If you buy goods or services from us, you have the right to decide that you do not want to keep the goods for 14 days from delivery or  the conclusion of the contract. You can then return your order without paying a fine and without giving any reason (you pay the costs yourself). Within 14 days after we have received your order back or you have indicated that you want to cancel the agreement, we will refund you the full purchase price.
2. The direct costs of returning the goods are therefore for your account. We will indicate the cost of this or make an estimate, if this cannot be reasonably calculated in advance. If the goods cannot be returned by post, we will come and collect them from you and you will not be charged for this.
3. We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
4. During the first 14 days after delivery, we expect you to handle the order and packaging with care. If you still want to be able to return the goods as described above, you may only unpack or use them to the extent necessary to assess whether you wish to keep them properly. Returned goods may be appropriate, but may not have been used. If you return the goods, this should if possible be done together with the original packaging, with all accessories supplied and in the original condition and packaging, taking into account our instructions below.
5. You can return your return package by post or courier.
6. To exercise your right of withdrawal quickly and correctly, both in the case of delivery of services and delivery of goods, you can contact us at the following e-mail address email@example.com. We will send you a confirmation of receipt of your cancellation by e-mail.
1. During the period that we mention in our offer, our prices do not change, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
2. Our prices include all taxes, VAT, duties and services. So you will never be faced with surprises. We can decide to charge shipping costs on top of the purchase price. In that case, we will always notify you before you place your purchase.
1. We can only accept payment via the payment modules on our website.
2. To ensure a secure online payment and the security of your personal data, the transaction data is encrypted with SSL technology and sent over the internet. You do not need any special software to pay with SSL. You can recognize a secure SSL connection by the “lock” in the bottom status bar of your browser.
1. We guarantee that our goods conform to your order and meet the normal expectations that you may have, taking into account the specifications of the product. Of course we also guarantee that our goods comply with all existing laws at the time of your order.
2. Moreover, with regard to the delivery of goods, we apply the legal minimum warranty period of two years if the good is not in conformity with the order placed. This means that in case of defects or defects in the good up to 2 years after delivery, this good will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
3. As far as possible and reasonable, you can choose between repair or replacement. Only in the event that the repair or replacement is excessive, impossible or cannot be performed within a reasonable period of time, do you have the right to demand a price reduction or the termination of the sales contract.
4. If the defect or defect manifests itself within 6 months after delivery, it is considered to have already existed before delivery, unless we can prove the contrary. After 6 months, you will have to prove that the defect was already present at the time of delivery.
1. All goods and services are delivered to the address indicated by you with your order.
2. When an item is in stock, it will be delivered to your delivery address in 1 to 4 working days. If an item is not in stock in the webshop, it will be delivered to your delivery address in 3 to 6 working days. We will inform you about the delivery time in your order confirmation.
3. Deliveries are made as soon as possible. Below you will find the average delivery times:
Belgium: 3-5 days
Netherlands: 3-5 days
Luxembourg: 3-5 days
Germany: 3-5 days
France: 3-5 days
Austria: 3-5 days
Spain: 3-5 days
Portugal: 3-5 days
Italy: 3-5 days
4. Deliveries are carried out by Bpost, Post NL, DPD or other parcel suppliers. Always at the specified delivery address in the order.
5. If we cannot deliver on time, we will always notify you before the scheduled delivery term has expired. If we don’t, you can cancel your order free of charge. In that case, we will refund you no later than 30 days after dissolution.
6. Our shipments are always at our risk. So you don’t have to worry about goods getting lost in the mail. However, if you return goods to us within 14 days of purchase because you prefer not to keep them, you are responsible for the transport.
7. If the goods delivered by us were damaged during transport, do not correspond with the items stated on the delivery note or do not correspond with the items you ordered, you must report this as soon as possible and certainly within 3 days and the items return to us within 14 calendar days of receipt.
8. We cannot be held responsible for any consequential damages due to late delivery or non-delivery by the carrier appointed by the company. Our liability in such cases is limited to the value of the items that are proven not to have been received by the customer.
1. The Consumer can cancel an agreement that has been entered into for an indefinite period at any time with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of no more than one month.
2. A fixed-term agreement has a maximum term of two years.
3. If it has been agreed in a fixed-term goods agreement that, if the Consumer is silent, the Agreement will be extended remotely, the agreement will be continued as an agreement for an indefinite period and the notice period will be a maximum of one month after continuation of the agreement.
4. When a fixed-term service agreement concluded between the Company and the Consumer contains a tacit renewal clause, this clause will be placed in bold letters and in a box separate from the text, on the front of the first page.
5. This clause states the consequences of the tacit renewal, including the provision of the following paragraph with regard to the cancellation, as well as the latest date on which the Consumer can oppose the tacit renewal of the agreement and the way in which he gives notice of this opposition. After the tacit renewal of a fixed-term service agreement, the Consumer can terminate the agreement at any time without compensation, with due observance of the notice period of a maximum of two months.
1. In case of force majeure, we are not obliged to fulfill our obligations. In that case we can either suspend our obligations for the duration of the force majeure or terminate the agreement definitively.
2. Force majeure is any circumstance beyond our will and control that prevents the fulfillment of our obligations in whole or in part. Below we understand, among other things, strikes, fire, business disruptions, energy disruptions, disruptions in a (telecommunication) network or connection or communication systems used and / or the unavailability of our website at any time, non-delivery or late delivery from suppliers or other engaged third parties, …
1. Our website, logos, texts, photos, names and in general all our communications are protected by intellectual property rights that lie either with us or with our suppliers or other entitled parties.
2. It is prohibited to use and / or make changes to the intellectual property rights as described in this article. For example, you may not copy or reproduce drawings, photos, names, texts, logos, color combinations, etc… without our prior and express written permission.
1. We always hope that all our customers are 100% satisfied. If you still have complaints about our services, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We do everything we can to handle your complaint within 7 days.
2. All agreements we conclude with our customers, regardless of their place of residence, are exclusively governed by Belgian law and in case of disputes, only the competent Belgian courts are competent. If, for reasons of international law, a different law nevertheless applies, the interpretation of the current general terms and conditions will primarily refer to the Belgian Code of Economic Law.
3. In the event of an out-of-court settlement of the dispute, the Consumer Ombudsman’s Service of the Federal Government is authorized to receive any request for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. This in turn will either process the application itself or forward it to a qualified entity. You can reach the Consumer Ombuds Service via this link: http://www.consumentenombudsdienst.be//nl
4. In case of disputes of a cross-border nature, you can also appeal to the Online Dispute Resolution platform of the European Union via this link: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
 In the case of services